Premed 101 Forums

Deadline Time To Accept?

Am I right in assuming that sending the acceptance message on OMSAS anytime on May 23 will be fine? I'm currently waiting on a waitlist for another school and wanted to see if any waitlist movement happens tomorrow (unlikely but possible) before I send in my acceptance. The office is closed today due to the holiday though so I can't confirm what time I should send my acceptance in by. Since it says "by May 23", this probably means anytime on May 23, correct?

I actually called them a few days before, they said we have until 11:59 pm on May 23rd :) Of course don't push it to the very last minute but yeah I'm also gonna wait till like midday tomorrow before accepting.

ha, yeah - you don't any silly internet failure to cause problems. Actually that has happened in other related things. 

something you are waiting for?

I'm just curious to see if I'd make it off the waitlist for Mac! But I think my heart's set on Western regardless :)

Yeah, likewise. Kind of want to wait cause otherwise I'll never know. But even if I get the offer I think I will accept Western (currently going through that decision process because I won't have any time to do so tomorrow).

Yeah, likewise. Kind of want to wait cause otherwise I'll never know. But even if I get the offer I think I will accept Western (currently going through that decision process because I won't have any time to do so tomorrow).

ha ok I can understand being curious. Obviously watch the deadline :)

Archived