Premed 101 Forums

Undergrad Research Question

Hey guys. I just finished my first year and I got an interview tomorrow for a research assistant in a Clinical Neuroscience Laboratory. I was wondering what I should expect for the interview and how I should prepare? They told me to bring my transcript and resume. But is there anything else I should do? 

Be yourself.  Don't try to be more than you are or exaggerate your abilities.   They will understand your current knowledge level as a 1st year undergrad.   The only prep you need to do is review what the lab does and what the principle Investigators research is about.  read through some of the recent publications from the lab.  

Be yourself.  Don't try to be more than you are or exaggerate your abilities.   They will understand your current knowledge level as a 1st year undergrad.   The only prep you need to do is review what the lab does and what the principle Investigators research is about.  read through some of the recent publications from the lab.  

Thank you so much! The interview was very fun and good thing I read up on his work because I talked about his publications with him and he seemed really excited haha. Thanks!

Archived