Premed 101 Forums

Canadian students applying to US schools-how much tuition do you have to pay?

4 minutes ago, JohnGrisham said:

Google it.

Minimum 50-60,000 USD per year for just tuition.  Convert that to CAD. Then add rent, and other cost of living.

I googled but I got a whole bunch of different numbers. It also didn't say if it was annual or total. Wow minimum of 50k is total killer. I think it would serve me better to just stay here in Canada for a year or two and boost my marks. Although, that DPT degree is probably is more valuable. I'm worried MPT is going to become obsolete and people will have to get DPT's anyway 

7 minutes ago, HopingForPhys said:

I googled but I got a whole bunch of different numbers. It also didn't say if it was annual or total. Wow minimum of 50k is total killer. I think it would serve me better to just stay here in Canada for a year or two and boost my marks. Although, that DPT degree is probably is more valuable. I'm worried MPT is going to become obsolete and people will have to get DPT's anyway 

What are you talking about, are you perhaps mixing up medicine with physiotherapy?

This is a U.S. Medicine subforum. 

If you're original question was directed at U.S Physiotherapy programs, then my answer does not apply. You'll have to look directly at the U.S program websites. They are almost always very clear on the cost of attendance.

• 1 month later...

Nothing to do with the numbers, but remember that when you get out there you can make it back. Even working as a fast-food worker and moving up, you'll make money in your lifetime (no offense to people in that industry, I did that too).Money is just a means! 

Archived