Premed 101 Forums

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Moi aussi je me pose des questions! Elle avait probablement un cv bien garni.
  3. Félicitations pour McGill! Je me demande comment tu as invitée au MEM de Mcgill (puis acceptée) avec une CRU qui était trop basse pour le seuil min de Laval et Sherb? McGill n’est pas l’uni qui mets le plus d’importance sur la CRU?
  4. Today
  5. I don't feel as though I "went out of my way" to mention your GPA and ECs, but I figured that because you put so much detail into your initial post, a more wholistic answer that takes your entire circumstance into account rather than saying how a single element of your application will or will not affect you (which is not helpful) might be more helpful to you. It seems you already have everything all figured out though and you don't need help here. I'm not going to get into a full argument with you here. Especially since your default response is to resort to personal insults. I do however withdraw my comments on your maturity and amend my initial post that with this type of attitude and ability to take feedback that maybe spending another decade learning in a gruelling environment is not for you.
  6. Malheureusement, je n'ai pas été acceptée. J'étais 54ème (sur 101 candidats) sur la liste d'attente au début, et le dernier candidat admis était 29ème sur la liste d'attente. Bonne chance à toi!
  7. TIME STAMP: 7:30 AM Result: Admitted in Montreal campus !!( I just can't believe that I am finally writing this) Casper Quartile: 3 (French) Feeling About MMI (please be mindful of NDA): I think I did really well in one station. I felt horrible about some of the stations, but I was able to maintain my calm through the entire interview Current year of study: DMD student IP/OOP/International: IP comments : I'm just happy, and grateful !!!!
  8. Just wondering if anyone here has applied to uOttawa for OT? I know in past years there has been very few applicants compared to other schools because of the french language requirement so I wondered if that was still steering people away from applying this year.
  9. Their Loss! Félicitations pour ton admission à McGill!
  10. As-tu reçu des nouvelles? Les convocations aux entrevues sont sorties!!
  11. Merci beaucoup! J’ai fait la formation initiale à l’UdeM.
  12. Oui exactement ça! @Balsamico @radd Ma CRU à ULaval équivaut à 30.019.
  13. Vu de même, ça a l’air plus d’un refus à cause qu’elle n’atteins pas la CRU minimale chez eux…
  14. Félicitations pour la convocation. Est ce que tu fais la formation initiale ou bac-intégré? Quel université?
  15. Je me suis posé la même question!! je suis allé voir l'étalon des cotes de laval car ça m'intriguait et son gpa ne donne pas le 31 selon l'étalon de l'an passé.
  16. tu as été refusée à UL sur la base de ta CRU ou de ton casper? Parce que si c'est le casper et que t'avais un Q4 c'est fou!!
  17. Hi everyone, Im an MS3 who recently has been interested in nuclear medicine. I wonder if anyone could share their experience in this field? I havent had much exposure to it, hoping to gain some insights about the field, job prospects, and what programs value regarding applicants (is it too "late" to pursue?)
  18. Hey guys! For those on the waitlist, do you have a number? I have been waitlisted and received an email, but there is no number on it.
  19. I have just been accepted to McGill's QY for PT and I was hoping that someone who has gone through the program could send me a msg, so I can ask them some questions! Thanks!
  1. Load more activity