Hi guys, I fortunately secured an DO offer but I am contemplating on whether to accept it or not due to financial and family concerns. According to sdn, rejecting a DO acceptance will significantly diminish one's chance for US MD but I'm wondering if the same holds true for Canadian MD school. Also, if I accept this offer but later reject due to financial problems, would this leave a record on my file? I am in serious dilemma so any advice is appreciated! Thanks in advance!