Hi everyone! I am in the pool of applicants on the "holding list", waiting to receive an interview if spots open up. I am wondering if anyone here has an interview that they are planning on canceling? I know it's coming down to the wire, but trying to remain hopeful! Also, would love to hear if anyone else has ever been in this position and ended up getting an interview!