I'm currently going into my 4th year undergrad and I need some serious guidance.
1st year: 2.85
2nd year: 2.92
3rd year: 3.52
-5+ year tutoring
- autism interverner (2 years)
- health columnist/journalist (2 years)
- 100 hrs clinical volunteering/ 200+ hrs non clinical volunteering/ some shadowing experience
(plan on doing research....)
1) Considering I only want to apply at Uottawa (french stream), how many years should I spend in a second undergraduate degree before applying? (I'm thinking 2 years)
2) What does it mean to take a second undergrad? Is it the same as doing a 5th year? Do I have to delay my graduation in 4th year to pursue a second undergrad? And let's say I spend two years in a second undergrad, do the grades of the 1st undergrad count toward the calculation (eg.4th year, 5th year, 6th year)?