Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'ucc'.
Found 2 results
Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone could offer some advice. I am currently second on the waiting for the DMD program at UofT (was originally number 4 but it moved two spots after the deposit). I was also accepted to UCC in Ireland for their dental program and I have to decide by early next week if I want to pay the deposit (a whopping 10,000 dollars). My top choice is obviously UofT and I know I'm high up on the waiting list, but I'm worried because UofT sent out acceptances so early this year that the waitlist wont move...
I have been accepted into a 5 year program at a medical school in Ireland and am really considering it. I am currently enrolled in university in Canada and I have tried my best but I don't see myself getting into the medical schools I want here. I applied through Atlantic Bridge as a backup plan, but now I'm seriously considering going. The only reason why I am a bit apprehensive about going to Ireland is the low chance of getting residency in US/Canada. If anyone would be able to share their experience of applying for residency or even studying Medicine in Ireland I would be very grateful! Thanks!