Premed 101 Forums

Waitlist Inquiry

I've heard other from students in different programs who have been waitlisted that they have called the school to ask for their waitlist ranking and were told it, despite receiving an initial email stating information regarding the waitlist would not be revealed. Has anyone had anyone ever tried calling mcmaster MD admissions and asking for their waitlist rank?

2 hours ago, drwaitlist said:

I've heard other from students in different programs who have been waitlisted that they have called the school to ask for their waitlist ranking and were told it, despite receiving an initial email stating information regarding the waitlist would not be revealed. Has anyone had anyone ever tried calling mcmaster MD admissions and asking for their waitlist rank?

I had a friend who called the McMaster MD office asking and did not receive any information about their spot or about how many people are typically waitlisted, although this was around the time of the initial May 8th email. I don't know if they would be more willing to give information at this point, but I would doubt it to be honest.

Archived