Premed 101 Forums

(OOP) Are courses taken post-degree considered in GPA calculation?

I believe they count all courses, degree or non-degree. Not sure about college ones, that would be a question for the fine people in Admissions. Same goes for the conversion of marks. They posted something to their website a while back, it wasn’t OMSAS though and it was wacky.

They don’t publicize the average percent grade but the average GPA of entering classes has been 3.7-3.8. 

Its a gamble for OOP folks, but every school is like that for OOP applicants. The application fee is a bit expensive ($150 + tax for CaRMS system, and $75 MUN submission fee) if that helps any. 

6 hours ago, PulsusParadoxus said:

I believe they count all courses, degree or non-degree. Not sure about college ones, that would be a question for the fine people in Admissions. Same goes for the conversion of marks. They posted something to their website a while back, it wasn’t OMSAS though and it was wacky.

They don’t publicize the average percent grade but the average GPA of entering classes has been 3.7-3.8. 

Its a gamble for OOP folks, but every school is like that for OOP applicants. The application fee is a bit expensive ($150 + tax for CaRMS system, and $75 MUN submission fee) if that helps any. 

Thank you!  I will check out their conversion forms and email about courses.

Archived