Premed 101 Forums

Queens PT waitlist

1 hour ago, NorthernOntarioGal said:

How does it take so long to get through the waitlist? Haven't provisional acceptances become firm at this point?

That’s what I thought.

59 minutes ago, newPT2020 said:

After June 13th, Queen's will send new offers to the wait list.

Thanks. How did you find this date? 

It’s just weird because like you said in the other thread, some people in this forum have already gotten offers off the waitlist (we know up to #6 so far).

2 hours ago, Rehab4Life said:

Any others here on the waitlist, who are still waiting to hear?

Hey, 

Based on what I saw on previous threads, they made offers on June 11th to those on the waitlist after the acceptances became firm on June 8th. They then had 4-5 days to respond. If you do hear anything, the earliest would probably be tomorrow or Monday. Hope that helps. 

1 hour ago, MOTher of Pearls said:

Hey, 

Based on what I saw on previous threads, they made offers on June 11th to those on the waitlist after the acceptances became firm on June 8th. They then had 4-5 days to respond. If you do hear anything, the earliest would probably be tomorrow or Monday. Hope that helps. 

Ya, just trying to get a better idea of what number they’re at since they won’t release that info. Last year they went like 20 spots in one day, but this year haven’t heard too much around here. 

I was number 5 on the waitlist and received an offer on June 4th, we originally had till the 8th to accept, however there was a glitch in the system and they extended the offer until the 11th. they might either be figuring out final numbers right now, or they have sent out another round of offers to people on the waitlist and they are waiting on their response. Last year once they hit the class size, kathy emailed everyone, so i would take it as a good sign you havent heard anyting yet!

I hope you guys get in, i know the waiting game is very stressful! but try and keep busy! Goodluck!! 

13 minutes ago, NorthernOntarioGal said:

How is that acceptable? Is it because they want to keep people waiting until everyone's tuition is paid? Does it have anything to do with Kathy being gone?

Kathy being gone? I think everybody currently in the program received email/instruction from Kathy. I don't think she is gone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived