Premed 101 Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ninja7292

CMA backpacks

Does anyone know the day UCalgary students (whether it be first years or upper years helping with orientation) see the backpacks?

Also, with people being involved in its design and production, how do they keep such a tight lid on things? Mans are working harder than Marvel at preventing spoilers.... 

10 minutes ago, ninja7292 said:

Does anyone know the day UCalgary students (whether it be first years or upper years helping with orientation) see the backpacks?

Also, with people being involved in its design and production, how do they keep such a tight lid on things? Mans are working harder than Marvel at preventing spoilers.... 

July 4 (?)

Just now, Vendar said:

Lmao they posted a black and white photo 

They did say it was selected by last years vote though! I thought someone said last year they voted red but I could be wrong. 

1 minute ago, AM22476 said:

They did say it was selected by last years vote though! I thought someone said last year they voted red but I could be wrong. 

Technically all the colours had votes lol :P so all still can apply

1 minute ago, Vendar said:

Technically all the colours had votes lol :P so all still can apply

Technically but that would be a weird move on their part :p I did go back and red won by a landslide last year. 

Also, interesting they don’t have the MD financial logo anymore. Did scotia not want to help fund this? I thought it would be the MD financial and scotia logo

Just now, Vendar said:

Also, interesting they don’t have the MD financial logo anymore. Did scotia not want to help fund this? I thought it would be the MD financial and scotia logo

CMA doesn't own MD Financial anymore so I think that's why they chose to omit the logo. Maybe they didn't want too much corporate advertising (Scotia logo)? Unrelated but I just realized/remembered the ACC was renamed to Scotiabank, they're making big moves recently