Premed 101 Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ninja7292

CMA backpacks

1 minute ago, Eudaimonia said:

Has my memory lost it or are the 2015/2016 colors switched?

Also seems we have a subdued palette this year, to the disappointment of those who wanted bright colors!

The spicy orange and jalepeno red are acceptable for me, although brighter would have been nice haha. Emerald green ain’t the worst either. 

Just now, IMislove said:

The spicy orange and jalepeno red are acceptable for me, although brighter would have been nice haha. Emerald green ain’t the worst either. 

Yes I was thinking of you there haha. Love the red and the green is very nice too (exactly like others mentioned!), but the rest are dull and statistically the odds have me worried

39 minutes ago, la marzocco said:

red for scotiabank's acq? :P 

Hahaha probably! Then they'll deny any relationship. I like red so I would be cool with that anyways. 

26 minutes ago, ninja7292 said:

I really hope we get red so I'm totally okay with that ...

Doesnt ScotiaBank completely own CMA? How can they deny any relationship then haha

Scotiabank doesn't own CMA. They now own MD Financial Management (MDM), which used to be affiliated with CMA. 

I swear, if this year's students get red backpacks... <_<

(Not that I don't like the blue backpacks, they're nice and inconspicuous, but can't say I wasn't a little disappointed haha)

22 minutes ago, livinthelife said:

Loving the Emerald Green and Jalapeño red! Low key hope it's the emerald green tho...

Is the MD Financial logo no longer going to be on the bags since they're not really a CMA company anymore?

Yep . If you look closely, you can see that only the CMA logo appears on the backpack 

3 minutes ago, coppertone1605 said:

Just voted (red), and the red was waaaaayyyy ahead of any of the other options! I hear that that doesn't necessarily mean anything though???

Sadly no, since they need time to produce the backpacks before the poll even closes. They did word the poll better this year I think, with the guessing

I'm thinking of removing the MD Financial patch from my existing blue backpack... I don't want to be a walking advertisement anymore! I wonder how often students remove that haha

47 minutes ago, criston said:

I'm thinking of removing the MD Financial patch from my existing blue backpack... I don't want to be a walking advertisement anymore! I wonder how often students remove that haha

Not infrequent ha