Premed 101 Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ninja7292

What colour are the new CMA backpacks?

I'm actually so curious though. And I'm on my last 2 weeks of work so here I am bored at work and there's nothing exciting today except the colour of the bag haha

They did say it was selected by last year's post. As mentioned by another person here it TECHNICALLY doesn't rule out any colors but red won the vote by a landslide last year. So you could be right!

So funny because I saw someone with a dark red backpack as well (probably a student from 10+ years ago!)

The red looks awesome - very Canadian! Does anyone think it would've made more sense to make red last year's colour though? (because of Canada's 150th anniversary)

46 minutes ago, brady23 said:

So funny because I saw someone with a dark red backpack as well (probably a student from 10+ years ago!)

The red looks awesome - very Canadian! Does anyone think it would've made more sense to make red last year's colour though? (because of Canada's 150th anniversary)

that's my colour - 2013 so given out 9 years prior :)

A bit darker shade mind you but still. I still use mine actually as it has managed to hold up for now

Some one probably dropped the ball on last year, and they also have begun to realize we are on to them with the polling not making any impact. That isn't good for marketing ha