Premed 101 Forums

Blacked out Med bags

Hello everyone,

Mr Duck here coming in with another catch from the pond of an alternate galaxy in which time runs in the future. I have seen a vision, a dark vision, and it is real.

The vision I saw is a new bag, all black (black rims, tinted windows, all that jazz) with no more red decals. This will be newly distributed to all MD2022 students. Word on the street has it that MD2021 students will be able to join in on the fun too.

Sincerely yours,

Mr Duck

Same bag as usual (same suppplier) but just all black (seems like the red decals might have contributed to the stitching problems we had with the MD2021 class). The bag will be the same for MD2021 and MD2022 (except for the year written on the bag obv). Bags used to be all black actually (I think up until MD2016 if I remember correctly) so essentially it will be a throwback. Unfortunately no photos as this is a vision of the future.

Mr Duck

9 minutes ago, NBgeegee17 said:

The bags were all black until our class (MD2019) and yes, you usually get your bags fairly early in the first week of orientation if I remember correctly! 

Yeah I remember being surprised they became slightly coloured ha. Glad Ottawa is doing something similar to the rest of the country with respect to knapsacks. The day may come when we all switch to non sponsored knapsacks.

Archived