Premed 101 Forums

can we highlight/ underline on cars

IScream4IceCream

Hey, writing the mcat for the first time - for CARS, are you given the option to underline/draw/write on the on-screen cars passage (to guide my own thought process) ? Also is there an option search/ command F for a specific phrase/ word in the passage ? (e.g. if they refer to a passage phrase in a question and I want to quickly find it within the passage ) ? 

Thanks!

25 minutes ago, IScream4IceCream said:

Hey, writing the mcat for the first time - for CARS, are you given the option to underline/draw/write on the on-screen cars passage (to guide my own thought process) ? Also is there an option search/ command F for a specific phrase/ word in the passage ? (e.g. if they refer to a passage phrase in a question and I want to quickly find it within the passage ) ? 

Thanks!

You can only highlight and strikeout words. If you purchase the official AAMC MCAT material you can practice with it. You cannot underline, draw, write on the screen or command search. Sometimes a question will refer to a passage phrase and cite it (ex. in paragraph 4) if you have to go back to something.

Archived