Premed 101 Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Hi everyone,

I am wondering if someone else could give their opinion on the third essay questions, "What do you expect from your day to day life as a physician?"...when it says "from", are people interpreting that as in what do we hope to GET from our daily life? or what do we believe our lives will be like?

As a person who won’t be answering the question, lol, it appears to be open ended. It does not say what do you expect your daily life to be (like), rather what do you expect “from” your day to day life. I believe I would answer in terms of my anticipated professional fulfillment and satisfaction in the persformance of my expected duties, which responsibilities I would briefly mention. I would be willing to critique what you consider to be the last draft of your work product if you provide me with details of word or character limitation and other instructions.

I believe in previous years you were to describe what you thought a day in your life would be like. I guess the question could be interpreted this way.