Premed 101 Forums

Upgrading GPA course reccomendations

I've taken conceptual physics (PHYS 210) and it was fantastic, not too hard and not too easy. Perfect for physio because it has direct application. Prof and TA were super nice but I'm not sure if they're still there (took it last year). I'm in the same boat for upgrading courses so if anyone has any other course recommendations let me know!!

• 1 year later...
On 8/8/2018 at 3:12 PM, ayy12 said:

Sorry in advance if this is a repeat question!!

Has anyone taken any courses through athabasca or TRU-OL that they would reccomend? 

On 8/10/2018 at 5:16 PM, PPTTT said:

I've taken conceptual physics (PHYS 210) and it was fantastic, not too hard and not too easy. Perfect for physio because it has direct application. Prof and TA were super nice but I'm not sure if they're still there (took it last year). I'm in the same boat for upgrading courses so if anyone has any other course recommendations let me know!!

Going back to old posts cause I'll be in this boat if I don't get off waitlist! What other courses worked for you guys, if any? Thanks!!