Premed 101 Forums

Financing

Holmes2018

Hi everyone.   For those of you who have been accepted in the Pharm D program (congratulations!), how are you financing it?  It appears that with this program, we won't have much time to actually work part time and then the summer time when we would normally work, we have to do it unpaid?   So summer savings will be hard to achieve.   I cringe at the thought of graduating with $80,000 in debt but unfortunately, that might be me.   Any input would be appreciated.   I'm sure it will be worth it in the end...

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/9/2018 at 4:01 PM, Holmes2018 said:

Hi everyone.   For those of you who have been accepted in the Pharm D program (congratulations!), how are you financing it?  It appears that with this program, we won't have much time to actually work part time and then the summer time when we would normally work, we have to do it unpaid?   So summer savings will be hard to achieve.   I cringe at the thought of graduating with $80,000 in debt but unfortunately, that might be me.   Any input would be appreciated.   I'm sure it will be worth it in the end...

it's almost impossible for you to finish with student loan of $80,000 or lower including your pre-requisite years except you have 50% support from parents.

Archived