Premed 101 Forums

Document Section: What to Add?

14 hours ago, hartk48 said:

If I recall correctly you’ll see a confirmation that your transcripts and references have been processed.

otherwise that section is used for post interview if admissions want more documents from you, like transcripts from the 2018-19 academic year..

so just to confirm, apart from references and transcripts, we dont need to submit any other documents prior to the interview stage?

Nope, nothing other than that unless they ask for it (i.e. - proof of residency/citizenship). 

When I applied, I had a publication accepted in December-ish and contacted admissions about updating my application. They asked me to submit a signed letter to them with the particulars and they attached it to my application. I guess if you receive any awards, have any publications, or anything like that between the time of submission/ranking, that's where they'll stick it.

Best of luck :) 

On 9/4/2018 at 6:28 PM, PulsusParadoxus said:

Nope, nothing other than that unless they ask for it (i.e. - proof of residency/citizenship). 

When I applied, I had a publication accepted in December-ish and contacted admissions about updating my application. They asked me to submit a signed letter to them with the particulars and they attached it to my application. I guess if you receive any awards, have any publications, or anything like that between the time of submission/ranking, that's where they'll stick it.

Best of luck :) 

Sorry, where is the publications section? I kept looking for it everywhere but I think the application doesn't have a section for publications!

6 minutes ago, potential1999 said:

Sorry, where is the publications section? I kept looking for it everywhere but I think the application doesn't have a section for publications!

I responded to your PM, but for the benefit of everybody, there isn't a specific section for publications. If I recall correctly, I put my publications in the "additional information" box at the very end.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...