Premed 101 Forums

Please Remove

I haven’t lived in Sault Ste. Marie or North Bay, but I love Thunder Bay! I’ve lived here for just over a year and I really like it here. If you like the outdoors, there are tons of really beautiful hikes. Lots of local events going on regularly and really delicious local food. Would definitely recommend! 

• 7 months later...

Sudbury has a really big artsy sort of scene. Lot of local bands, lot of live music, lot of festivals and such in the summer. And of course a ton of lakes and hiking trails and whatnot. Some good areas for hunting, too, if that's something that interests you. Syrian refugees opened up a pretty great restaurant there a couple years back, too, but I imagine our culinary offerings still aren't much compared to someplace like TO. 

On 9/7/2018 at 9:38 AM, neuroscience_nerd said:

I am looking at a residency program at NOSM. Can anyone tell me what it's like to live in any of the following places: Thunder Bay, Sault Ste Marie, North Bay. Thanks!

I'll let you know in a few months @neuroscience_nerd, although I ended up choosing Sudbury for my main site. 

- G

Archived