Premed 101 Forums

Casper/MMI prep help

eng2med

I'm a medical student at McMaster offering help for Casper/MMI prep in the Hamilton/Mississauga area. 

A little bit about me:

I wasn't the strongest applicant when I first applied to med school. I didn't perform well on my Casper and got rejected from Mac pre-interview. I made many mistakes that ended up in me not being able to get past the two interviews I did get that year. But after my rejections, I took initiative, got help from other medical students, worked hard and prepared well in order to tackle the two biggest challenges for me in the application cycle: Casper and interviews. I turned things around and was accepted to Mac, my first choice, without rewriting my MCAT or any changes in my GPA, proving that I aced the Casper exam and performed well on the interview.

What I bring to you:

There are some of you who are naturally going to be strong on the Casper test and in interviews. But for those of you who are challenged by those aspects of the med application cycle, I can help guide you into preparing the right way to make the most of your application.

Please contact me if you are interested.

Archived