Premed 101 Forums

Which US dental school accepts cDAT?

1 hour ago, fabstyle said:

I need advice on US dental school: those that accept cDAT, those that dont require too many references?

Look into NYU, UofMinn, UPenn, USC, UofMich, Detroit Mercy, Temple, Case Western. Those are the ones I can think off the top of my head. I would still advise to make sure the school you are applying to has not changed their policies as some schools are beginning to accept only the American DAT. Best of luck!

On 9/18/2018 at 11:46 AM, MolarPower said:

Look into NYU, UofMinn, UPenn, USC, UofMich, Detroit Mercy, Temple, Case Western. Those are the ones I can think off the top of my head. I would still advise to make sure the school you are applying to has not changed their policies as some schools are beginning to accept only the American DAT. Best of luck!

Umich does not accept cDAT starting this cycle

On 9/21/2018 at 1:28 PM, themuffinman11 said:

buy the online dentalschoolexplorer for $25, which has information for basically every school

pretty much though, you're going to be applying to private schools, most of which will accept the cDAT

This. And I think there might be an online version of the dentalschoolexplorer book some where online

Archived