Premed 101 Forums

"Comments" section on OMSAS?

1 hour ago, Cuttlefish said:

At the very bottom of the page for a separate Sketch entry, it has a box saying "Comments". What is this for?

Is that the comment box that is under the verifier section within the sketch entry? If so, that comment section is used to tell admissions the relationship that the verifier has with you, and any other comments such as if English is not their native language, etc.

1 hour ago, CardiacArrhythmia said:

Is that the comment box that is under the verifier section within the sketch entry? If so, that comment section is used to tell admissions the relationship that the verifier has with you, and any other comments such as if English is not their native language, etc.

I have been putting my verifiers' emails in that box. Should I not do that and put their relationship instead?

8 hours ago, medicineandchill said:

I have been putting my verifiers' emails in that box. Should I not do that and put their relationship instead?

Emails are fine too - but I do believe ADCOMs prefer to call over email (not 100% on this). I don’t remember what the capacity limit for that box was, but you should add on their relationship with you in that box.

Archived