Premed 101 Forums

Meeting CASPER cutoff

15 minutes ago, medbruh said:

Apparently they actually sent out rejections even before that last year if you didn't meet one of the cut offs.

That's what I heard as well. Do you know when approximately they sent that out? Closer to the end of October or in the earlier parts of it?

I just really want to know if I passed the CASPER cutoff specifically, lol

16 minutes ago, medbruh said:

Apparently they actually sent out rejections even before that last year if you didn't meet one of the cut offs.

Can confirm this. From what I recall, it was a few weeks earlier (feel free to browse from last year... pretty sure I made a post about it last year.)

33 minutes ago, premed_67 said:

I spoke to the admissions office yesterday and she said that they will be sending out an email in a week or so regarding the CASPer cutoffs. They will only send out an email to those who did not meet the cutoffs. 

oooof this might be the only time I don't want to get an email from them for the next couple of days then 

3 hours ago, medbruh said:

I missed the C/P of the MCAT cutoff by 1 point last year and I didn't get any email until the day they sent out interview invites. Maybe it's different for CASPer?

On 10/12/2018 at 12:26 PM, TClooney said:

I spoke to admissions today and they said emails have already been sent out to people who did not make the casper cutoff. So if you have not received an email that is a good thing. 

AHHHHH omgggg THANK YOU. I called and asked when interview invites come out but didn't specifically ask about casper cutoff rejections. 

Archived