Premed 101 Forums

Beartracks still not updated - OOP applicant

Hello all, 

I sent in my transcripts from my Undergraduare univsersity 3 weeks ago and beartracks still hasn’t updated saying they recieved my transcripts. However, OMSAS indicated over a week ago they’ve recieved them (I sent at the same time). I am just wondering if it is normal for beartracks to be delayed or if I should start feeling a little concerned.

Hello, 

I contacted the office of the registrars two weeks ago about this same issue and this is the email they sent me; 

Thank you for your email. I have checked your application status and see that our Admissions Advisors have not yet had a chance to review your application. As a result, your To Do List in Bear Tracks may not be a complete list of the documents required from you for admission purposes, or may not reflect the documents you have submitted to date. Once your application has been reviewed, your To Do List will be updated and you will receive an email at your UAlberta account advising you that changes have been made.

Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, the initial review of your application may take upwards of four to six weeks. Please continue to check your Bear Tracks regularly for updates - we thank you for your patience!

So yeah, it might take a while for it to update unfortunately - mine still hasn't and i'm an IP applicant   

Archived