Premed 101 Forums
T-cell

Document Tracking and AAMC ID

Hi, is this the same for anyone else? But in the MCAT section I have added my AAMC ID but then in the document tracking section it hasn't updated there. But my MCAT scores are yet to be released so I haven't sent them electronically yet via OMSAS so then the ID wouldn't show up there either yet right? 

3 hours ago, T-cell said:

Hi, is this the same for anyone else? But in the MCAT section I have added my AAMC ID but then in the document tracking section it hasn't updated there. But my MCAT scores are yet to be released so I haven't sent them electronically yet via OMSAS so then the ID wouldn't show up there either yet right? 

Well, you haven't released your scores yet to them, so their document tracking isn't going to update without any documents with your scores. No need to worry.

There was some kind of sticky on the OMSAS page a few days ago saying that the MCAT scores weren't going to be updated until some date (not yet, anyways)... I am having the same issue and I released my scores back in August so I'm sure it's just their system taking its time. 

FYI called OMSAS yesterday and she said they only update that portion once a week, and they don't do all of them every week so it may take a few weeks for your MCAT score to be received by OMSAS. So long as you release your scores once they're available it's nbd - they'll get it eventually.