Premed 101 Forums

ABS statements questions, activity number!!?? Please help??

On the instructions, it says to "Please identify which item from the ABS you are describing by indicating the activity name and number."  I thought that once you submit your application, the activities rearrange. How can we indicate the activity number on our essays if they are going to get shuffled around? Any help is appreciated!

2 hours ago, Premed_Girl said:

On the instructions, it says to "Please identify which item from the ABS you are describing by indicating the activity name and number."  I thought that once you submit your application, the activities rearrange. How can we indicate the activity number on our essays if they are going to get shuffled around? Any help is appreciated!

It seems like this year the ABS  activities aren't automatically rearrange before the submission. That being said, the application are rearranged by DATE starting with the most recent activities, so I doubt the sequence number (i.e. the number assigned to each activity in order of how you input your activities) are likely to change. I say the only part you can do as an applicant on your end is to input the ABS number as how you see it on the application review page with the activity name.

Archived