Premed 101 Forums

OMSAS cannot submit application Error

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, xniper said:

They're number don't even work, I got in before it went down, they said they're just experiencing this, I asked if they're going to extend the submission time, the lady didnt tell me anything and just hangup...

So classic.

Also happening to me is as well. I've never experienced this in the 4 cycles I've applied. 

I also tried to submit over an hour in advanced. What a nightmare. Hopefully they will extend the deadline. I've emailed since phoning won't work. 

Happening to me also. Have been trying to submit since 3:15. Initially it would bring me to the review page, but would freeze and not allow me to got to the payment page. and now its fully crashed and says to call OMSAS. When I call OMSAS I can't get through. what the....

Just now, xniper said:

I hope they can figure it out by 5pm... am trying every 5 seconds...

its giving me 502 proxy error now...

I asked them that specific question actually, she said that she doesn't know but she believes that they will have to work with the medical schools if things go bad.

1 minute ago, Albert said:

Anyone try to submit before 3:15 and get through? It stopped working for me at 3:15 ish... and I was just reading my application for the tenth time because I thought I had time lol

I started submitting 325pm and it did not work

Just now, Albert said:

Anyone try to submit before 3:15 and get through? It stopped working for me at 3:15 ish... and I was just reading my application for the tenth time because I thought I had time lol

Yeah, same here. I was reviewing for the umpteenth time and then it stopped working all of a sudden

Archived