Premed 101 Forums
xniper

OMSAS cannot submit application Error

1 minute ago, BalkanRelations said:

Neither work for me =(

just got through to the 1940 number and they stopped transferring people through. but he did say that there was an extension to 5pm, and they will reevaluate based on how many people are still affected if they need to extend for a longer period of time

Just now, Albert said:

anyone else afraid to be discriminated for being part of the crowd to submit after the original deadline? 

Better question - anyone lucky enough to be part of the minority to submit before the deadline? Can't disqualify 50% of the population. 

3 minutes ago, Albert said:

anyone else afraid to be discriminated for being part of the crowd to submit after the original deadline? 

Most likely majority of people still did not submit yet, since 1 hour before deadline it crashed...

These guys need to work it ASAP so I can pay and get some FOOOOOOD

Application is still open which means they've extended the deadline. My thoughts are they are going to analyze when it crashed (likely at 3:15-3:20) and provide remainder time back up. So once its up and running we'll probably get an hour to submit. 

Just now, meerkat22 said:
  • Error 7280: You have attempted to submit an application that includes a closed program. Please return to Program Choices, remove the following closed program(s) and re-submit: 

that error just showed up for me. 

Errors

• 7280: You have attempted to submit an application that includes a closed program. Please return to Program Choices, remove the following closed program(s) and re-submit:
    • Toronto Medicine
    • Queen's Medicine
    • McMaster Medicine
    • Ottawa Medicine
    • Western Medicine