Premed 101 Forums

OMSAS cannot submit application Error

1 minute ago, Acceptmenextcyclehowbowdah said:

No, but if this doesn't work out in the next 7 hours, I'm 100% jumping on a class action haha

You might want to read the fine print on the OMSAS page before doing anything. You're not entitled to a medical school application, and they do advise students to apply well in advance. 

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, I submit my application at 0330. I was getting errors at first but then it went through. Now when I log in, it says that "application being processed". I guess that means it's all good? I'm so paranoid that I'll miss the extended deadline...even though I've submitted it already. 

I submitted my application, but the website shut down right as I was about to pay. Now on the website it's saying my application has been submitted and I have submitted my payment but I never put in any payment info...anyone have this issue? 

Just now, bival said:

I submitted my application, but the website shut down right as I was about to pay. Now on the website it's saying my application has been submitted and I have submitted my payment but I never put in any payment info...anyone have this issue? 

no didn't even get to that stage yet 

7 minutes ago, bival said:

did this happen at around 3? or now?

Archived