Premed 101 Forums
xniper

OMSAS cannot submit application Error

1 minute ago, Acceptmenextcyclehowbowdah said:

No, but if this doesn't work out in the next 7 hours, I'm 100% jumping on a class action haha

You might want to read the fine print on the OMSAS page before doing anything. You're not entitled to a medical school application, and they do advise students to apply well in advance. 

Okay, I submit my application at 0330. I was getting errors at first but then it went through. Now when I log in, it says that "application being processed". I guess that means it's all good? I'm so paranoid that I'll miss the extended deadline...even though I've submitted it already. 

Can someone PLEASE confirm if you go an e-mail saying: TITLE: Your 2019 OMSAS application has been submitted. and then in the e-mail You have successfully submitted your application. Your OUAC/OMSAS reference number is 2019-XXXXX.

I then received an e-mail saying my payment was approved, etc. 

This was all at 3:20, apparently right after the site crashed. Now when I log into my OMSAS account I see this msg: 

My Fees Pending

Note: These fees may change depending on your choices and potential exemptions.

There was an error completing your request. Please contact the OUAC at 519-823-1063.

so just wondering if anyone who believes they submitted their application correctly and received the same e-mail, is seeing that msg when they log into their account? I submitted my application and then went to work thinking everything is fine..

I'm getting this now

Document Tracking

We are currently processing your application.

Note: During the busy periods around deadline dates (January/February), it can take up to 2 weeks to process your application. Normally, it takes 1-3 business days.

I submitted my application, but the website shut down right as I was about to pay. Now on the website it's saying my application has been submitted and I have submitted my payment but I never put in any payment info...anyone have this issue? 

Just now, bival said:

I submitted my application, but the website shut down right as I was about to pay. Now on the website it's saying my application has been submitted and I have submitted my payment but I never put in any payment info...anyone have this issue? 

no didn't even get to that stage yet 

4 minutes ago, bival said:

did you get an e-mail? I was able to put in my information and I submitted everything - you should get 2 e-mail, one from OMSAS with your reference # & one from OMSAS saying your payment was approved.

7 minutes ago, bival said:

did this happen at around 3? or now?