Premed 101 Forums

Interviews 2019

2 hours ago, crazywaiting said:

Very nice, all the best for the folks who got II.

Does anyone know if there is any hope for II? or is that it?

Sorry, I misunderstood. By II do you mean second round invites? I received the first round interview invite (I'm assuming based on the date/time) on Thursday at 2 PM. I'm not sure if second-round invites have gone out yet. Deadline for confirming interview time is the 26th of October so I wouldn't give up hope yet! 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Katee said:

Sorry, I misunderstood. By II do you mean second round invites? I received the first round interview invite (I'm assuming based on the date/time) on Thursday at 2 PM. I'm not sure if second-round invites have gone out yet. Deadline for confirming interview time is the 26th of October so I wouldn't give up hope yet! 

Thanks for the clarification...keeping fingers crossed Image result for fingers crossed emoji

1 hour ago, crazywaiting said:

Thanks for the clarification...keeping fingers crossed Image result for fingers crossed emoji

There is no second round of interview invites. All interview invites have already been sent out. There will be a handful of additional invites in early November based on the number of people who reject their interview invite. As you might imagine, very few people will turn down their interview invite, so at this point everyone else is more or less already rejected. We will receive a formal rejection email in early November once they've filled all of their interview seats.

This information is directly from the admin office. Hopefully that clears things up. 

33 minutes ago, ysera said:

There is no second round of interview invites. All interview invites have already been sent out. There will be a handful of additional invites in early November based on the number of people who reject their interview invite. As you might imagine, very few people will turn down their interview invite, so at this point everyone else is more or less already rejected. We will receive a formal rejection email in early November once they've filled all of their interview seats.

This information is directly from the admin office. Hopefully that clears things up. 

This analysis makes sense; thanks for the post.

• 2 months later...

Archived