Premed 101 Forums

OT/PT accepted/waitlist/decline forum 2019

24 minutes ago, OThopefully said:

Was rejected by western but honestly I knew it was a long shot and I’ve mainly been awaiting this day because it means there will finally be some waitlist movement for Dal and U of A. Good luck to everyone! 

My exact thinking too, really hoping for U of A to open up... I was also turned down from Western, I didn't mind nor did I think I had a chance lol

1 minute ago, marblestatue said:

Received my acceptance email from Queens at 12:02 :) good luck!! 

Has anyone gotten a waitlist offer from Queens? I got an offer from Uof T but was hoping for Queens as I currently live there.

Just now, Hopefulpt2019 said:

I haven’t heard ANYTHING from queens or Mac PT on orpas or on Macs website... is this happening to anyone else? (Maybe different province or last name letter?) Or does this just mean bad news :( 

in the same boat so wondering also if it means bad news. Anyone else?

2 minutes ago, OTapplicant19 said:

Thanks! I'm really just hoping to get off of UofA's OT waitlist.  Hoping it starts to move now! 

Check the U of A wait list thread, I posted some info I’ve heard from the admissions office as well as from friends in the program!