Premed 101 Forums
nextOT

OT/PT accepted/waitlist/decline forum 2019

Was rejected by western but honestly I knew it was a long shot and I’ve mainly been awaiting this day because it means there will finally be some waitlist movement for Dal and U of A. Good luck to everyone! 

2 minutes ago, ABB12 said:

Ya, they sent out an email explaining it. The 3 means we are in the lower third of the list, unfortunately. 

Mine says "3 2019" and my email says I'm in the upper third, so I don't think that is the case.

1 minute ago, hopefulOT2019 said:

Mine says "3 2019" and my email says I'm in the upper third, so I don't think that is the case.

hmm maybe they all say that but the email specifically will tell you your spot, in terms of which third.

1 minute ago, PPTTT said:

yea nothing yet on my end, still pending on their student site

Me too. For the people on the waitlist do they ever get a chance for an interview? Or is a waitlist a rejection at this point? 

Received a rejection from UWO for OT. Still waiting on something from Mac PT. Someone posted that they received an offer from Mac at midnight, but it looks like no one else received anything. Has anyone hears a yes or no from Mac for PT?

Just now, Yellowhead said:

Received a rejection from UWO for OT. Still waiting on something from Mac PT. Someone posted that they received an offer from Mac at midnight, but it looks like no one else received anything. Has anyone hears a yes or no from Mac for PT?

I got an offer for PT and OT at Mac

Just now, aspiringphysiotherapist said:

Accepted to U of T PT, McMaster PT and Queens PT!!! So excited right now!! :D 

Do you have any idea which you are going to choose? I'm torn between Mac and UofT PT

Congrats to all who got in, second time around and while my application improved it wasn't enough. I'll be banking on the UK now! If anyone else is in the same boat, it'll be nice to have others from Canada there too!!