Premed 101 Forums

OT/PT accepted/waitlist/decline forum 2019

5 hours ago, PThopeful18 said:

It's clearly a troll account, just look at the username too 

Lol I’m not a troll! I’m just new to this forum and I’m terrible with usernames lmao!

I only applied to the U of M, and no I didn’t really have any doubts that I’d get an interview but I still couldn’t believe it and I’m very excited!

I wish the best of luck to you in your applications!

3 hours ago, OTschool2019 said:

Anyone receiver an acceptance or rejection? I still haven’t received either. If people deny the interview do they hand more out or doesn’t work like that ? 

On the same boat, haven't received either. I believe if you don't get one, you might get an email about being put on a waitlist and then depending on if others deny the interview, you can move up in cue. 

Goodluck!

3 hours ago, OTschool2019 said:

Anyone receiver an acceptance or rejection? I still haven’t received either. If people deny the interview do they hand more out or doesn’t work like that ? 

As far as I know, the students with interview offers can reserve a spot up until the 20th. Then, I am assuming, Mac will make new interview invitations depending on how many people rejected/failed to respond on time...?

For those who received an MMI interview from McMaster, did you receive on your email listed on ORPAS or your @mcmaster.ca email? It seems that I am unable to activate or access my @mcmaster.ca email account. Still, haven't heard back!

Thank you!

This is kinda a strange question... I've applied to quite a few schools and I understand that we may hear about admission at different times.  I'm just wondering if anyone knows if once you accept an offer if you are still able to cancel and accept elsewhere? Being a OOP applicant it may be easier for me to attend school in my province but this is likely the last school I will hear from and don't want to give up my chance elsewhere if accepted :( anyone have experience with this?

2 hours ago, hfar said:

For those who received an MMI interview from McMaster, did you receive on your email listed on ORPAS or your @mcmaster.ca email? It seems that I am unable to activate or access my @mcmaster.ca email account. Still, haven't heard back!

Thank you!

Same, I can't find any notification of a decision. Are you OOP as well?

3 hours ago, hfar said:

Thank you!

Hey! My MMI invitation was sent to the email I provided to ORPAS. I’m sure you’ve already done this, but make sure to double check your spam folder...just in case!