Premed 101 Forums

what were some personal questions that the CASPR asked you about?

potatopeel

19 minutes ago, Lactic Folly said:

I doubt test takers are allowed to publicly share the questions they received. That's probably the point freewheeler was trying to make.

oh sorry, i just wanted to know the type of personal questions it was as in - i took the practice caspr test and then there wasn't a section on the person questions. I was actually seriously wondering if it was demographic personal questions, or the personal questions that were within the 24 questions. Sorry I wasn't clear

1 minute ago, regretful spoon said:

If they give a problem scenario they’ll ask a question like “describe a time where you were in a similar situation to x problem, how did you deal with it, what could you do different if In the situation again”. Obviously I can’t give you specifically what they asked but it usually just relates to the scenarios they give you in some way, there wasn’t really any personal questions straight up about myself. 

Thank you - sorry I wasn't clear. I just took the caspr practice test with 12 questions and was looking for the personal questions. I didn't know if they just didn't showed it or if it was literally the ones "tell me about your greatest achievements" . i thought it was literally a different part of the test and wasn't sure if those were the personal questions they meant. 

1 minute ago, potatopeel said:

Thank you - sorry I wasn't clear. I just took the caspr practice test with 12 questions and was looking for the personal questions. I didn't know if they just didn't showed it or if it was literally the ones "tell me about your greatest achievements" . i thought it was literally a different part of the test and wasn't sure if those were the personal questions they meant. 

Nope there’s no separate personal question section, just personal in regards to the prompts (at least from when I wrote it). 

Archived