Premed 101 Forums

UBC Pharmacy Applications 2018/2019 - Class of 2023

KingdomSquares

1 hour ago, pharmmy said:

... what time did you guys get the email? I still haven't gotten an interview. Should I call carol about it? When do you guys have till accept it?

got the email around 5pm, and have till April 14th to reply. It says for those who don't accept the invite will be given to another candidate so maybe they will send more out after this round!

4 hours ago, Pharm9696 said:

Same here. I would like to say fuck the haters on here for being discouraging i should have never even checked this forum to begin with. I'd like to also say I'm coming for all those peoples spots. Its competiton now. shit just got real. Im about to go off. 

omg the absolute best thing I have seen today 

hmm I only had only a 76% first year core and last 30 credits because I'm second year and the last 30 was mainly the pre-reqs. Those who don't have high gpa and apply later years don't get discouraged! I received the first round interview offer on Apr 2, did I just get lucky? or it wasn't purely gpa they looked at but personal profile as well? I think my personal profile was pretty well written but I'm not too sure 

On 4/11/2019 at 3:26 PM, gardennomi said:

Hey! Congrats to everyone who got an interview!

Maybe some people are already doing this, but once finals end this semester would anyone like to meet up to practice for the MMI? 

Good luck! 

I'll be flying to Vancouver on the 3rd of May I'm down to meet up and practice the weekend before. 

On 4/11/2019 at 3:26 PM, gardennomi said:

Hey! Congrats to everyone who got an interview!

Maybe some people are already doing this, but once finals end this semester would anyone like to meet up to practice for the MMI? 

Good luck! 

Hey, I live in Ontario, but if you wanted to practice through skype or something I would be down!

21 hours ago, Pharmboy said:

Does anyone know when we're going to hear back on if we got accepted? And had anyone confirmed with Carol on it?

One of the student volunteers at the interview told me she heard back in mid June so we'll likely know around that time (but I haven't confirmed this with Carol).

• 2 weeks later...