Premed 101 Forums

UBC Pharmacy Applications 2018/2019 - Class of 2023

KingdomSquares

2 minutes ago, zara said:

Hey, so if the email I got doesn't say anything about going on waitlist does it mean I am rejected? Because when I check SSC it still says my application is being reviewed. Is there any chance that i'll get on waitlist?

hey what did the email say exactly  

12 minutes ago, pharm222 said:

hey what did the email say exactly  

"We regret to inform you that, due to limited enrolment, we are unable to offer you admission to the 2019 Winter intake of the Entry-to-Practice PharmD program." I assume this means I am 100% rejected.

Just now, zara said:

"We regret to inform you that, due to limited enrolment, we are unable to offer you admission to the 2019 Winter intake of the Entry-to-Practice PharmD program." I assume this means I am 100% rejected.

oh no! I'm so sorry to hear this I hope you apply again next year 

1 hour ago, zara said:

when did you get this email? 

I received my acceptance letter today at 1:04pm (Alberta time) and I’m an out of province student. I was also a former UBCO student. I have until June 12th to accept my offer. Hope this helps and good luck to everyone who is still waiting!