Premed 101 Forums

Interview Invites date?

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG EVERYONE I FORGOT THAT LAST TIME I LOGGED IN I LOOKED AT MY OLD APPLICATION AND I JUST LOOKED NOW AND IT SAID "FEE NOT RECEIVED" AND MCAT NOT RECEIVED ETC (because I didn't end up applying last year) and AS I WAS ON HOLD TO TALK TO UBC MED I realized it was still on my old application omg I thought I forgot to submit MY FEE AND MCAt omg 

Just now, Poloma said:

OMG EVERYONE I FORGOT THAT LAST TIME I LOGGED IN I LOOKED AT MY OLD APPLICATION AND I JUST LOOKED NOW AND IT SAID "FEE NOT RECEIVED" AND MCAT NOT RECEIVED ETC (because I didn't end up applying last year) and AS I WAS ON HOLD TO TALK TO UBC MED I realized it was still on my old application omg I thought I forgot to submit MY FEE AND MCAt omg 

Omg ! I would die . 

1 minute ago, doepels said:

Hate to add to the stress, but is anyone else still checking that red it page? The second person to post regrets (who everyone thinks is a troll) just posted a screenshot of their regrets. But no dates attached. Thoughts?

That screenshot was SUPER narrow in scope, it looks like it could be one from last a year prior. I would've preferred a picture where he's holding a sign of his username (covering MCAT scores or whatever) to make it a bit less falsifiable.

Hate to add to the stress, but is anyone else still checking that red it page? The second person to post regrets (who everyone thinks is a troll) just posted a screenshot of their regrets. But no dates attached. Thoughts?

Just saw it... Could easily be photoshopped or a picture of last year's app.

Who knows :unsure:

Having been in this position so many times before, I can almost guarantee it's a troll. From my experience, all regrets will come out in 1 go probably around 5-6PM PST

4 minutes ago, doepels said:

Can you link the redit page URL? 

7 minutes ago, doepels said:

Yeah also looking at my application from last year, the system says "Regrets, you were not selected to interview this year" (or something along those lines, I just tried to log in to the OAS and I think the system is down...) and not what the screencap the redditer posted...

3 minutes ago, kronos said:

Pretty sure that's a troll because my last year's app says "Regrets, No Interview" not "Regrets, Not Interviewed".

Last year's app also has it in a custom styled table

I just checked, and you're right. My last year's rejection was in a custom styled table with a date:

image.png.b7659072dcca1ddafd8f7c880a7d4c0f.png

Last year the rejections went around around 5. I remember being in your shoes during finals last December trying to keep my heart from exploding, now I'm sullenly studying away for UBC med finals. My heart is with y'all, whatever news you may or may not hear today doesn't define you and shouldn't negatively impact your dream of becoming a physician ^_^

Archived