Premed 101 Forums

CaRMS 2019 Interview -- DISCUSSIONS

medafter30

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, starryskies said:

Does Ottawa FM typically send out invites in batches? I know some students in Ottawa have received invites, but it’s so hard to know because they don’t email official rejections! 

I don't know any out of province student who received an invite from uO yet. Thats 0/4.

Does anyone know when UAlberta FM interview date selection opening is? That would help in knowing if UAlberta FM is done sending out invites? I know some people received interview invites Dec 12&14 but I've heard from colleagues they send out invites to their students first

2 minutes ago, Omgoi said:

Does anyone know when UAlberta FM interview date selection opening is? That would help in knowing if UAlberta FM is done sending out invites? I know some people received interview invites Dec 12&14 but I've heard from colleagues they send out invites to their students first

From what I am aware it's already closed.

6 hours ago, randomperson said:

Just called Ottawa and they said they only released some invites to a subset of candidates, the rest of the invites and rejections will be sent out tomorrow at 9am

Based on people I've talked to my guess is invites went out for those who applied to one of the rural streams

38 minutes ago, Omgoi said:

They sent out a google doc where you rank your top 3 timeslots

On that note has anyone received confirmation from UofA with regards to their interview time?

I'm in a difficult situation and really need help from members of PM101

My computer was lagging when registering for the McMaster FM interview slots and by the time I got on all of the January 18, 2019 spots were gone. I cannot make any other time (selected Sunday the 13th as that was all that's left) and am desperate for that date. 

Does anyone who is not in dire needs of the specific January 18 time slot for McMaster FM willing to trade with me? I would really appreciate it. 

Best wishes, 

- G 

Archived