Premed 101 Forums

Officially resigned

Hello everyone!
As of yesterday, I was enrolled as a first year dental student, but after countless considerations, I've decided and have officially dropped out. Dentistry is an amazing career, no doubt about it, but it just did not seem to align with my personal priorities in life. For all the new incoming applicants, whatever career you decide to pursue, don't forget to take time to consider what it is that you enjoy, and what you really want out of it. I think this is super important to be emphasized :) Thank you to all those on this forum who have consulted with me in making my decision.

6 hours ago, drown besk said:

Hello everyone!
As of yesterday, I was enrolled as a first year dental student, but after countless considerations, I've decided and have officially dropped out. Dentistry is an amazing career, no doubt about it, but it just did not seem to align with my personal priorities in life. For all the new incoming applicants, whatever career you decide to pursue, don't forget to take time to consider what it is that you enjoy, and what you really want out of it. I think this is super important to be emphasized :) Thank you to all those on this forum who have consulted with me in making my decision.

That's great that you found this out now rather than later. Best of luck with everything! :) 

Archived