Premed 101 Forums

Montreal Short term suitable *with indoor parking*

MedsHousing.com

www.MedsHousing.com

Listing #24958

Log onto MedsHousing.com and contact listing

as posted:

"I’m a med student at McGill and live in a 2-bedroom condo that I love, in the amazing neighbourhood of St-Henri. I’m a 5-min bike ride (15-min walk) from the Glen / Royal Victoria Hospital (RVH) / Children’s / Shriner’s. And a 5-min walk from St-Henri metro: great for McGill hospitals including the Jewish and Montreal General Hospitals (MGH, JGH) and St-Mary’s, as well as the CHUM (UdeM) downtown.

The building is very close to the the Lachine canal (right behind the large building on the right in the photo, which is the view from your room), to tennis courts and a beautiful park with fountains, grocery stores, and Atwater market.

I usually use the second bedroom as a guest room, but I thought it’d be nice to rent it out to a med student or resident from elsewhere from time to time. The room has a Queen bed, a large closet with a dresser inside it (I’ll empty all of this for you) and a small desk – and you can use another desk in the living room too (not in the photo).

There’s a washer & dryer in the unit, Internet is unlimited, there’s a terrace on the roof, and a BBQ on my balcony.

Looking for a relatively quiet, very clean, gay-friendly non-smoker. Let me know if you have questions, what dates you’re looking for, and a bit about yourself. $930/month includes utilities, renter’s insurance, indoor parking, beddings & towels."

Check out other listings on www.Medshousing.com or post your own place!

Archived