Premed 101 Forums

UBC Invite/Regrets 2019

22 minutes ago, IllIIlIlIIIlIIIl said:

does Kiran reply with additional information and a confirmation of our interview after we send our passport photos? I'm just wondering because I sent a photo in but haven't heard from Kiran.

I am in the same boat, no email reply from Kiran. I wonder if there is additional information sent out January 28th once the due date has passed?

Did you happen receive an email confirming the payment by chance? Canada Post is showing they delivered my payment today. Just wondering if I should expect a payment confirmation?

1 hour ago, JOZ said:

I am in the same boat, no email reply from Kiran. I wonder if there is additional information sent out January 28th once the due date has passed?

Did you happen receive an email confirming the payment by chance? Canada Post is showing they delivered my payment today. Just wondering if I should expect a payment confirmation?

I think we get additional info after Jan 28. Canada Post hasn't delivered my payment yet, it says it'll be arriving either today or tomorrow. Do you mind replying to the forum if you do get a payment confirmation? 

• 3 weeks later...

Got an invite on Monday off of a "waitlist" that didn't know would move. Guess somebody couldn't make it.

OOP

GPA: 91.6% 

AA: 23 PAT: 19

Casper: Felt okay for questions I answered but consistently only answered 1-2 questions for each section, slow typer.

Unfortunately I was forced to turn down the invite as I dropped Orgo 2 (prerequisite) once they sent me the rejection in mid January because I was concerned about my GPA if I were to apply again next year.

UBC was my number 1 choice, stupid mistake.

1 hour ago, Human Being said:

Got an invite on Monday off of a "waitlist" that didn't know would move. Guess somebody couldn't make it.

OOP

GPA: 91.6% 

AA: 23 PAT: 19

Casper: Felt okay for questions I answered but consistently only answered 1-2 questions for each section, slow typer.

Unfortunately I was forced to turn down the invite as I dropped Orgo 2 (prerequisite) once they sent me the rejection in mid January because I was concerned about my GPA if I were to apply again next year.

UBC was my number 1 choice, stupid mistake.

Wow interesting! At least you're accepted to UofT though LOL

• 2 weeks later...

I was part of the last interview weekend at the 3pm slot. Vicki had said definitely by the end of March during our exit interview. I don't remember hearing a March 11 during the conversation. She had mentioned that they were going to have 2 or so meetings to discuss it and that one of the meetings would have been last Friday. Now whether that's the first of them or the last them I can't say for sure. 

On 3/10/2019 at 4:33 PM, Take_Your_Time said:

I was part of the last interview weekend at the 3pm slot. Vicki had said definitely by the end of March during our exit interview. I don't remember hearing a March 11 during the conversation. She had mentioned that they were going to have 2 or so meetings to discuss it and that one of the meetings would have been last Friday. Now whether that's the first of them or the last them I can't say for sure. 

Shit so i guess it wont be till next week?