Premed 101 Forums

Accepted IP  !!!!! Congrats everyone who got in <3 

Best 3 years 

AVG 85% OR 3.75 cGPA 

AA 22 

PAT 19 (NOV 2018) 

RC 22 

I think I did do really well for casper compared to last year which was my first try. 

PBL and MMI both felt okay 

2 hours ago, JOZ said:

Accepted, IP

Felt pretty good about the PBL and MI.

Congrats!! When did they ask you to submit your initial deposit by? Just trying to gage when the waitlist will start moving.

IP Accepted!

PBL and MMI felt like it went really well :)

DAT scores:
PAT 23
Bio 21
Chem 23
RC 20

Anyone who got rejected, don't lose hope. I have been rejected 3/4 times (god knows, I've lost count! LOL). This was my last app and I miraculously landed an interview and it all worked out!

Also, anyone retaking the DAT, please PM me if any advice is needed and I can happily help out :) 

2 hours ago, phil12 said:

Congrats!! When did they ask you to submit your initial deposit by? Just trying to gage when the waitlist will start moving.

Thank you! They told me they required the deposit by April 5th.

On March 26, 2019 at 3:01 PM, medoc said:

IP Accepted!

PBL and MMI felt like it went really well :)

DAT scores:
PAT 23
Bio 21
Chem 23
RC 20

Anyone who got rejected, don't lose hope. I have been rejected 3/4 times (god knows, I've lost count! LOL). This was my last app and I miraculously landed an interview and it all worked out!

Also, anyone retaking the DAT, please PM me if any advice is needed and I can happily help out :) 

Do you mind sharing your GPA?

7 hours ago, medoc said:

My GPA is low 80's :(

Btw once you’re at the interview stage it’s 100% Interview performance. You just need the gpa to get to phase 2 and then be on the same playing field

On 3/28/2019 at 4:37 PM, Ali83289267cia said:

I got into wait list. When will the wait list start to move forward? How does this actually work?

I think once all dental and medical schools begin giving out their acceptance. Probably end of may? There is no definite way of knowing how many spots will be available, but dont lose hope ! good luck ~ 

On 3/26/2019 at 12:54 PM, dmdforever said:

does anyone know roughly how many people get accepted from the waitlist? or how many people are on the waitlist?

The waitlist was exhausted last year to the point where the school had to call people they originally rejected to fill the seats. 

Hey guys my offer was only conditional upon CRC and immunization...

does that mean there's literally no way that my grades this semester could affect my acceptance? 

*i'm not close to failing any courses I'm just wondering if I can finish with some B's instead of A's. 

2 hours ago, healthcare11 said:

Hey guys my offer was only conditional upon CRC and immunization...

does that mean there's literally no way that my grades this semester could affect my acceptance? 

*i'm not close to failing any courses I'm just wondering if I can finish with some B's instead of A's. 

i thought everyone had a conditional acceptance based on the maintenance of their gpa. interesting.

15 hours ago, westcoastbestcoast said:

i thought everyone had a conditional acceptance based on the maintenance of their gpa. interesting.

Just cuz I wasn't asked for my transcripts again, so how else could they check

12 minutes ago, healthcare11 said:

Just cuz I wasn't asked for my transcripts again, so how else could they check

On their website it says: "Applicants who are granted conditional acceptance to the DMD program are required to provide transcripts of their final grades by June 7, 2019", I think they will email you about it in early June. 

31 minutes ago, themuffinman11 said:

Is there a certain deadline time for the deposit? Wondering if there will be any waitlist movement today

The email from admission didn't have any deadline time. My best guess for wait list movement will be next week or after the 12th of April as the email indicated that those who have submitted the deposit will get a confirmation by April 12th.