Premed 101 Forums

McMaster Interview Invites/Regrets 2019

Given that interview invites are coming soon, I figured I would get this started.

Let's try to keep this thread to invite and regret posts with minimal discussion.

Template:

Time Stamp: 
Invite/Reject: 

GPA:
CARS: 
Casper:

Geography:

Good Luck Everyone!

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt they’ll be released today. In previous years, they have also gone out during the 3rd week of January. Seems like it was just last year they came out early. Plus, no one from MD/PhD has posted yet. Shouldn’t they already have their invitation/rejection before MD...?

Anyways, regardless it’s really annoying and stressful that schools don’t really provide accurate timelines for this sort of thing. 

7 minutes ago, UWCC said:

I doubt they’ll be released today. In previous years, they have also gone out during the 3rd week of January. Seems like it was just last year they came out early. Plus, no one from MD/PhD has posted yet. Shouldn’t they already have their invitation/rejection before MD...?

Anyways, regardless it’s really annoying and stressful that schools don’t really provide accurate timelines for this sort of thing. 

Somebody posted their MD/phD invite on the other thread but it seems their post was deleted. They came out on Friday; just like last year. 

8 minutes ago, UWCC said:

Actually they have always come out the second Wednesday of January. Last year it came out January 10

We don't know for sure, they can always switch it up, but if they are keeping the same pattern as previous years it is today.

I feel like they're probably not coming out today? It would make sense that they come out the second Wednesday the school is open following the holidays. Last year that happened to be the second Wednesday of January but in 2017 it was the 3rd Wednesday. Going off that they'd likely come out next Wednesday the 16th. I could be wrong though. 

1 minute ago, dwightschrute123 said:

I feel like they're probably not coming out today? It would make sense that they come out the second Wednesday the school is open following the holidays. Last year that happened to be the second Wednesday of January but in 2017 it was the 3rd Wednesday. Going off that they'd likely come out next Wednesday the 16th. I could be wrong though. 

Also a possibility. But, the MD/PhD interview invites did come out on Friday suggesting they are following a similar trajectory as last year

Archived