Jump to content
Premed 101 Forums
pine138

McMaster Interview Invites/Regrets 2019

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, hihi1234 said:

I wonder how many of us told our friends and families and they were worried with us through this entire day for nothing?

literally me, I told all my premed friends too so they must have been refreshing the whole day as well :) just casually spreading all these false premed101 rumours 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AlynHoffman said:

literally me, I told all my premed friends too so they must have been refreshing the whole day as well :) just casually spreading all these false premed101 rumours 

Lmao I think we (pm101) might have casually caused all Mac applicants to freak out today 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MooseBoooooy said:

She actually said today or tomorrow? Or are we guessing that's what "soon" means?

She said: “soon so it might be today or it could be tomorrow but I can’t provide exact details” 

i wouldn’t get my hopes up for tmrw tho 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, zm2018 said:

She said: “soon so it might be today or it could be tomorrow but I can’t provide exact details” 

i wouldn’t get my hopes up for tmrw tho 

Just pretend that they will send it out next Wednesday (which is probably most likely) and have a good night's sleep. We've stressed enough today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hihi1234 said:

I wonder how many of us told our friends and families and they were worried with us through this entire day for nothing?

I am pretty sure my parents called admissions like 3 times today... The neuroticism runs deep

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×