Premed 101 Forums

2019 Interview Waitlist Thread

Hi all, there has been nothing really to say on this thread recently, and I was just finally coming to terms with having to apply again this year but...

I just got this email from the MD admissions officer:

Offer of interview, McMaster MD Program

Hello RPN-RN-MD – I am writing to let you know that we have just received a cancellation of interview this weekend, and you are at the top of our waitlist.  The interview is on:

Saturday, March 30, 2019

Check-in 8:30 a.m.

Please let me know if you would like to accept this interview and I will forward you the official interview letter and information.

Take care

Wendy

Needless to say, I gladly and quickly accepted the offer.

In case anyone is wondering, the timestamp is March 27, 11:36 am (only 3 days before the interview date), and the email came from edgew@mcmaster.ca and was addressed to the same email that I got the original waitlist letter to.

So there is still hope for us, I have even heard of people being called in on the day before the interview, so keep your phone online and keep your volume up.

Wish me luck

1 hour ago, RPN-RN-MD said:

Hi all, there has been nothing really to say on this thread recently, and I was just finally coming to terms with having to apply again this year but...

In case anyone is wondering, the timestamp is March 27, 11:36 am (only 3 days before the interview date), and the email came from edgew@mcmaster.ca and was addressed to the same email that I got the original waitlist letter to.

So there is still hope for us, I have even heard of people being called in on the day before the interview, so keep your phone online and keep your volume up.

Wish me luck

Congrats man!! Been seeing you post around on this thread and I'm so happy for you!! You're gonna kill it :) 

3 hours ago, RPN-RN-MD said:

Wish me luck

Congratulation. Very happy for you,. All the very best for your interview.

Archived