Premed 101 Forums

Chances of interview when waitlisted pre-interview?

HelloWorld12

Waitlisted as well and wondering the same. Reading through previous forum posts, I've seen people write about getting interviews after the Undergrads interview, and interviewing with the MedP's in April. Not sure what to expect or anticipate, or keep any faith at all at this point. Hopefully others can chime in. 

1 hour ago, 5thtimesthecharm said:

What numbers did you guys get as the application number "(# xx)"/"(no. xx)" in your notice of decision email? This might help us figure out the waitlist system/ where we stand :p

This just refers to the number of applications that you have submitted to McGill. Nothing to do with waitlist unfortunately :(  All the best!

Just got off the waitlist right now!! Status on minerva is "further review required" with some documents to upload, not sure where to access the disclosure agreement.

The email said we would receive a call, but I have not as of yet, and the admissions office is closed for the weekend. 

2 minutes ago, Osler said:

Just got off the waitlist right now!! Status on minerva is "further review required" with some documents to upload, not sure where to access the disclosure agreement.

The email said we would receive a call, but I have not as of yet, and the admissions office is closed for the weekend. 

Congrats! I believe you will receive an email tonight with more information and the website link for the documents. 

1 hour ago, Osler said:

You can find the  documents to upload here: https://www.mcgill.ca/medadmissions/mdis 

Does anyone know anyone who’s gotten off the DMD pre-interview waitlist in the past? :( it’s my first choice at my top school so although I know the odds are very low I’m so hopeful and any insight is appreciated. I’m IP so I’m assuming there’s even less chance of a spot opening. 

13 hours ago, sun123 said:

Just got off the IP waitlist!!!

Still cant believe it! Although they scheduled me on a different date than my dent interview- I thought I only need to go to one... lol

So chances are still high! Its not over until its over! :P 

I just got invited last night too! Congrats :) Folks on the waitlist, keep your hopes up! It's still possible!!

Archived