Jump to content
Premed 101 Forums
pine138

Queens Interview Portal Password

Recommended Posts

37 minutes ago, oliversnacks said:

Did anyone else get two emails with different dates? 

I'd take the one saying Feb. 6 as being correct, as Feb. 3 is on a Sunday and I'm assuming they'd want to be in office in the event errors arise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Password is ddmmyyyy with no dashes or spaces. You can do a test login through the link and you know you entered your information correctly when you get an error telling you access will not open until Feb 6th. If you did enter your information incorrectly, you just get a red message saying incorrect username/password. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone else having trouble testing the log-in? I used my OUAC Reference Number (xxxx-xxxxxx) and date of birth in the ddmmyyyy format but still get the red message. Please let me know if you had a similar problem and if you have a solution!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, thenotoriousmma said:

Anyone else having trouble testing the log-in? I used my OUAC Reference Number (xxxx-xxxxxx) and date of birth in the ddmmyyyy format but still get the red message. Please let me know if you had a similar problem and if you have a solution!

I tried as well and it said the username/password was incorrect. I also tried it a second time with no dash in the OUAC Reference Number and it didn't work. Anyone have a solution?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, 2020medvision said:

I tried as well and it said the username/password was incorrect. I also tried it a second time with no dash in the OUAC Reference Number and it didn't work. Anyone have a solution?

It’ll just be the 6 digit number without the 2019

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, hopetobeadoc said:

The email also says " If you attempt to log into the system before it is open, you will be locked out". Has anyone experienced this?

literally just means you cant access the scheduling service

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, pine138 said:

Same here... I'm locked out until 8:50

 

2 minutes ago, SomethingCool said:

I couldnt even login, got the too many failed login attempts somehow

dang eh. if you guys were wondering, theres still a couple of spots for the last weekend. worst case scenario you join me for the first weekend! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DrOzuma said:

 

dang eh. if you guys were wondering, theres still a couple of spots for the last weekend. worst case scenario you join me for the first weekend! :D 

I'm actually hoping for the first weekend, so I'm not too worried

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If anyone has a slot for the later weekend, I will happily pay you to trade for the first weekend. 

I can't make the first weekend, I'll be in asia. Last year the first weekend was in february. Got locked out for the first while, very frustrating 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, basemall said:

Hey DrOzuma what password format did you use to login?

even with dashes i went: YYYY-MM-DD

 

3 minutes ago, pine138 said:

I'm actually hoping for the first weekend, so I'm not too worried

Hopefully we'll bump into each other then!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×