Premed 101 Forums
pine138

Queens Interview Portal Password

37 minutes ago, oliversnacks said:

Did anyone else get two emails with different dates? 

I'd take the one saying Feb. 6 as being correct, as Feb. 3 is on a Sunday and I'm assuming they'd want to be in office in the event errors arise.

Password is ddmmyyyy with no dashes or spaces. You can do a test login through the link and you know you entered your information correctly when you get an error telling you access will not open until Feb 6th. If you did enter your information incorrectly, you just get a red message saying incorrect username/password. 

Anyone else having trouble testing the log-in? I used my OUAC Reference Number (xxxx-xxxxxx) and date of birth in the ddmmyyyy format but still get the red message. Please let me know if you had a similar problem and if you have a solution!

5 hours ago, thenotoriousmma said:

Anyone else having trouble testing the log-in? I used my OUAC Reference Number (xxxx-xxxxxx) and date of birth in the ddmmyyyy format but still get the red message. Please let me know if you had a similar problem and if you have a solution!

I tried as well and it said the username/password was incorrect. I also tried it a second time with no dash in the OUAC Reference Number and it didn't work. Anyone have a solution?

1 minute ago, pine138 said:

Same here... I'm locked out until 8:50

2 minutes ago, SomethingCool said:

I couldnt even login, got the too many failed login attempts somehow

dang eh. if you guys were wondering, theres still a couple of spots for the last weekend. worst case scenario you join me for the first weekend! :D

1 minute ago, DrOzuma said:

dang eh. if you guys were wondering, theres still a couple of spots for the last weekend. worst case scenario you join me for the first weekend! :D 

I'm actually hoping for the first weekend, so I'm not too worried

If anyone has a slot for the later weekend, I will happily pay you to trade for the first weekend. 

I can't make the first weekend, I'll be in asia. Last year the first weekend was in february. Got locked out for the first while, very frustrating 

3 minutes ago, basemall said:

Hey DrOzuma what password format did you use to login?

even with dashes i went: YYYY-MM-DD

3 minutes ago, pine138 said:

I'm actually hoping for the first weekend, so I'm not too worried

Hopefully we'll bump into each other then!